hit rating in kara

Go down

hit rating in kara

Post  Sakica on Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:18 am

As you see we can't down shade of aran.
I think it is becouse of our low hit rating (so much DMG lost). All non-healer classes should get 200 hit rating ( ITEMS, GEMS, ENCHANTS, TALENTS)

Level Difference PvE PvP
- 3 99% 99%
- 2 98% 98%
- 1 97% 97%
0 96% 96%
+ 1 95% 95%
+ 2 94% 94%
+ 3 83% 87%
+ 4 72% 80%
+ 5 61% 73%

As you see aran have 83% to be hited, so we need 16 more (noone can have 100% chance to hit target, 99% is maximum and it is 214,5 hit rating required for that 99%). try to work on your hitrating if you are planing to go aran monday. Very Happy

Sakica
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://outworld.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: hit rating in kara

Post  Aileyna on Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:55 pm

stack your hit before the rest.. its better since u gonna hit more often.. after u have got a nice hit rating u can start to stack ur attack power or spelldmg..

Aileyna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kratohs on Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:33 pm

Pre-Kara gear Fel Leather set for rogues is very nice for +hit rating, also wastewalker armour. +4 hit +4agi gems and +8hit mainly are the gems I use, 4hit 4agi will add into all your DPS stats if you are a rogue (AP,Crit,Hit), only get set bonus if its good like +crit,hit or AP, otherwise i would advise to only use the two above gems in it (or any superior gem from heroics such as +5hit +4agi etc, the honor gems are good too).

Hit cap for rogues i believe is about 363, you can get it to 343 then use +20 hit food to finish it off. Hit is your most important stat unless you are hit capped! Do not bother much with +stamina unless you need HP for certain bosses such as aran, because if you are a rogue with 7k HP, or 9k HP, you will still die in 2-3 hits from boss mobs
Kratohs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aileyna on Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:26 am

Kratohs wrote:Pre-Kara gear Fel Leather set for rogues is very nice for +hit rating, also wastewalker armour. +4 hit +4agi gems and +8hit mainly are the gems I use, 4hit 4agi will add into all your DPS stats if you are a rogue (AP,Crit,Hit), only get set bonus if its good like +crit,hit or AP, otherwise i would advise to only use the two above gems in it (or any superior gem from heroics such as +5hit +4agi etc, the honor gems are good too).

Hit cap for rogues i believe is about 363, you can get it to 343 then use +20 hit food to finish it off. Hit is your most important stat unless you are hit capped! Do not bother much with +stamina unless you need HP for certain bosses such as aran, because if you are a rogue with 7k HP, or 9k HP, you will still die in 2-3 hits from boss mobs

that is for BT and MH.. xD no need in kz.. ^^

Aileyna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down